Monday, July 14, 2008

Day One



It's Monday, so this is the first day of the week for me. I rode for two hours and forty minutes. This is a great start to reaching that ten hour mark! I rode Churning Rapids, again, and managed to squeeze out a little more mileage. I hit twenty. Man, I feel good.

I'm pretty optimistic about the upcoming week. I plan to ride Michigan Tech tomorrow, so that may end up being a three hour ride. I'll ride Churning, again, on Wednesday. You may be thinking, "Jeez, Di, take a break," but realize that I am. I have a twelve hour shift on Thursday - so no riding, and I can't ride Friday because I have a twelve-hour race on Saturday. I'm estimating that I'll have eight hours of riding in before Saturday. Yes, this will be a great week, and I plan to see some weight loss as a result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home