Friday, July 11, 2008

Plans Change

I was going to set out for a long ride, but thunderstorms were forecasted. Instead, I weight trained for 75 minutes - it's been a while - and I pulled up some grass where my garden was going to reside, now resides . . . yes, I know it's late. The gardening caused me to sweat bullets, even though I didn't feel hot, or even warm. Interesting.

I showered and moved on to a partial movie. I proceeded to, yes, you guessed it, KBC (Keweenaw Brewing Company for you rookies) for good times with good friends. Oh, and I knew I could pay my teammates, Chris and Tammi, for my entry to the 12 Hours of Potluck in Marquette. Yeah, you saw right through me. That was just an excuse to go drink beer.

It is the Strawberry Festival in Chassell, this weekend. If I can get the money that is owed me for the sale of my horse, I will ride out there to get it, then head on to Chassell for the festival. I will then finish the ride, shower, and proceed to KBC for good times with good friends. ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home