Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anticipatory Housework

I got quite a bit done, today, including a drivetrain clean and lube. I've been doing a lot of cleaning, some rearranging, and some unpacking from last year's move. Lots needs to be done. Until last week, my screened-in porch was more of a storage area than anything. Now, it's being transformed into party central for the post-Keweenaw Chain Drive Red Jacket party. My house still needs some work, and it's almost there.

While I was running around, finding a home for this and that, Cori was chilling out on the couch like a typical dachshund. Life is so hard. Her only real exercise was when I hopped on my mountain bike and I rode out the mailbox, dachshunds in hot pursuit.


Unlike me, Cori doesn't snore when she lies on her back.

I have a group ride scheduled for 10:00 a.m. I get to rush home, clean some more, shower, don my race kit, and head off to the Red Jacket spaghetti dinner followed by the Bridgefest parade. The Red Jackets are following the Trekkers, the local cycling club with which most of the team is involved, in the parade.

I hope I get everything done!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali B. said...

Good luck at the races! Just keep the after-party in mind when the going gets tough!

June 14, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home