Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gone To The Dogs

Today was another cold and windy day in the Keweenaw. The weather has not been nice. Instead of doing anything with my bike, I spent most of the day playing a video game. Now, it's late evening and I'm settling into the chores I should've done earlier.

I took a little time to mess around with my cell phone and explore the possibility of posting some videos of different things to my blog. My camera takes much nicer videos, but I need to find some software I like that will allow me to do some video editing. Today's video is just a quick bit I played with.

I heard of Vimeo from Ali's site, Dirty Picasso Ride, so I decided to check them out when the username Moronacity was taken at YouTube. It was free at Vimeo, so I snatched it up. The following is a video of my dogs. Marji, the black one, is yipping. Cori, the little red one, is howling. Yes, I taught my dogs to howl. There is a story behind that. Marji was not in the right mindset to do it correctly. She actually gets camera shy. Go figure!


Marji and Cori Barking from Diane Ursu on Vimeo.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali B. said...

Way to go on your first VIMEO! Yay! Love your pups! :)

June 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he, he, weiners!

June 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Di, you should've gotten Marjie's signature "bark". (mom)

June 14, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

What song were they singing to??? Ahh, I miss those crazy pups!

July 13, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home