Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

There is usually something planned every day for the Keweenaw cyclist. Monday night Trekker's rides, Tuesday night friendly time trials, Wednesday night Cross Country Sports rides, Thursday night Copper Harbor rides . . . Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are usually up in the air, but people manage to busy themselves with long rides or trail work. Ugh!

I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I knew there was something going on each night, but I couldn't place it. I decided to update the Red Jacket Calendar so I could see where all these events fell into place. I have to say no to some events for sanity's sake and to conserve gas.

Wednesday: Tech ride and pre-race tune-up at The Bike Shop
Thursday: I'll probably ride, but I should probably rest
Friday: Tech ride, team pre-race dinner, and parade
Saturday: Race and team post-race party, which I'm hosting
Sunday: Recover from hangover

Until Saturday, I'm also unpacking some boxes from last summer's move, cleaning off my screened-in porch, and cleaning the inside of my house which is getting cluttered from the unpacking. Friday, I also have to shop for food for our potluck dinners on Friday and Saturday.

Oh, yes, such is the busy life of a Keweenaw cyclist.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home