Saturday, June 14, 2008

2008 Keweenaw Chain Drive


Di racing her heart out.

It couldn't have been any better! I had the pleasure of meeting new people, chatting with familiar friends and acquaintances, and putting forth a great effort on a course that was in great condition! Last year, the course was so dry; my face was black from the sand and dirt. This year, it has been raining off and on, and the trails were dampened enough to keep anything from flying up. My snot wasn't even that black afterwards!

I raced hard beating my time last year and reaching my goal of less than an hour and thirty minutes. I placed second in my age group, twelfth for the women, and in the top fifty percent overall.


The Red Jacket - Bluesky Health Team after the Keweenaw Chain Drive.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of you racing. You're looking very strong.

June 16, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger singletrackchronicles said...

That guy that took the group photo is an awesome photographer! Great job Di, and it was nice to meet you.

June 16, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home