Saturday, June 28, 2008

. . . or do I?

I know when to quit, or do I?

I spent the last two evenings experiencing the giant Houghton social scene at the Keweenaw Brewing Company. Last night, I was invited to party with my friends up in Copper Harbor, and I've decided to make a weekend of it.

If I receive a particular email prompting me to do so, I will head up tonight complete with mountain bike. I'll stay with some friends and we'll start Sunday the best way: Harbor Haus breakfast. Yum. Tomorrow also marks the first regular trail day. We'll spend about four or five hours out there and probably head to Zik's afterward. My plan is to stick around through Monday and get in some wild 'n crazy mountain biking. Oh yeah, baby! It's time to take the plunge with Paul and do some squirrelly Red Trail riding.

Oh, yes. Di will be happy.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali B. said...

I am on a binge right now... I can't say NO! :)

June 30, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home